Destiny: Rise of Iron players need to grab the latest hotfix before diving back into the Iron Banner.
And just in time, too – one of the things this update does is introduce physics and kill volumes to prevent Destiny players sneaking out of the playable area on PvP maps. No more cheating, pals. Especially not when Saladin is watching.
The hotfix also fixes the issue preventing items dropping in kill and collect Patrol missions in the Plaguelands. Hardcore Destiny players probably don’t do a lot of Patrol missions any more, but for more casual players working through record books and weekly quests this was a real pain.
More universally, the hotfix resolves the little problem Xur has had since The Dawning. Log into Destiny this weekend and our favourite wandering vendor should be selling Three of Coins and other goodies again.
Here are the full patch notes for today’s Destiny hotfix:
Destiny hotfix 126.96.36.199 The one after The Dawning
- Fixed an issue where the items required to complete Plaguelands Patrols were not dropping
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from purchasing SRL Momentum gear from the Holiday Collection
- Fixed an issue with the Snow Dreg and Felwinter Souvenir consumables not recovering to Postmaster
- Fixed an issue where not all of Xûr’s Curios were being sold, including Three of Coins
- Blind Watch
- The Burning Shrine
- Cathedral of Dusk
- The Cauldron
- The Drifter
- The Dungeons
- Exodus Blue
- Floating Gardens
Added invisible physics and kill volumes to stop players from getting out of the intended playable space on:
- Fixed an issue with the recoil stat on Abbadon and Nova Mortis