Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide updates first on PC, but console players don’t have long to wait now.
Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide players on PS4 and Xbox One will receive the latest batch of updates and content next month, Fatshark has announced.
Jut to remind you of what that means:
- Karak Azgaraz Features
- New Map: Khazid Kro – Journey through the outlying settlement of Khazid Kro
- New Map: The Cursed Rune – Explore the snow covered Grey Mountains
- New Map: Chain of Fire – Make your way to the top of the mountain to set the beacon
- New Weapon: Warpick for the Dwarf Ranger
- New Weapon: Falchion for the Witch Hunter
- Three New Achievements
- Quest and Contracts Features
- Long term quests offer awesome and rare loot
- Short term contracts offer temporary hero buffs in the form of boons
So not only will there be more content in rotation, you’ll have new ways to dispatch enemies and opportunities to source exactly the loot you want. Nice.