Sony has added 32 PS4 titles to its January Sale, going on now through the EU PS Store.
As you will see below, the additional titles added to the sale list include The Last Guardian (40% off), Diablo 3 (73% off), Star Wars Battlefront (52% off), Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (33% off), Mirror’s Edge Catalyst (70% off) and more.
There are tons of games on sale, and some of the deals end at midnight, so you might want to jump on any you’ve had your eye on.
There are plenty more that are on sale through January 20 as well, and if you don’t have a PS4 sitting in your house, a selection of PS3 and PS Vita titles are available at a discount.
The entire list of titles on sale through the EU PS Store can be found through here.
New PS4 additions to the sale today are posted below.
- The Last Guardian
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection
- Diablo III: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition
- Battlefield 4
- Assassin’s Creed The Ezio Collection
- STAR WARS Battlefront
- STAR WARS Battlefront Season Pass
- Need for Speed Deluxe Bundle
- Battlefield Bundle
- Battlefield Hardline
- Mirror’s Edge Catalyst
- DEAD RISING
- DEAD RISING 2
- DEAD RISING 2 Off The Record
- DEAD RISING Triple Bundle Pack
- Plants vs. Zombies GW 2 – Festive Edition
- Plants vs. Zombies GW2 – Festive Deluxe Edition
- Just Dance 2017
- Ace Banana (PS VR)
- Eagle Flight (PS VR)
- Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes (PS VR)
- KISMET (PS VR)
- Loading Human: Chapter 1 (PS VR)
- Pinball FX2 VR
- Pixel Gear (PS VR)
- Robinson: The Journey (PS VR)
- SUPERHYPERCUBE (PS VR)
- Surgeon Simulator: Experience Reality (PS VR)
- The Brookhaven Experiment (PS VR)
- VEV: Viva Ex Vivo VR Edition
- Weeping Doll (PS VR)
- Werewolves Within (PS VR)