Bloodfall, the third and final premium DLC pack for DOOM has been released on all platforms.
Along with the new content, the developers are hosting a Double XP weekend which runs today through Monday, December 19 at 9am PT/12pm ET/6pm UK. That’s a long “weekend” – I wish all weekends started on Wednesdays.
The DLC come with three multiplayer maps, a player-controlled demon, new weapons and equipment plus other goodies.
Contents for Bloodfall are listed below.
Three new multiplayer maps
- Empyrian – Fight in an ageless colosseum held aloft by opposing energies, as the gilded embattlements slowly crumble.
- Boneyard – Battle in the outer realm of Hell, where the landscape is made entirely of demon flesh, teeth, and bone.
- Outbreak – Engage in intense combat throughout a UAC facility transformed after underworldly science breaks free from containment (image above).
- Grenade Launcher – Use this UAC-banned weapon to bank grenades off walls and deal area damage, or use the secondary fire to detonate a smoke grenade to conceal your position from enemies.
New Playable Demon
- Spectre Pinky – As the fast and heavily armored Pinky demon with Spectre abilities, stalk your enemies with invisibility, or bull rush to insta-gib all in your path.
Three New Hack Modules
- Extra Protection
- Gain Extra Armor per Health Pickup
- Augmented Healing
- Gain Extra Health per Health Pickup
- Glory Sight
- Highlight enemies that can be Glory Killed from farther away
- Lateral Thrusters – Dodge enemy fire and add a third, mid-air jump with this equipment item that provides short directional boosts to your movement.
It also comes with four new Cultist-themed armor and 15 new armor customization patterns and colors.
Bloodfall will run you $14.99/£11.99/€14.99 and is available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.