Destiny: Rise of Iron will see some quality fixes when The Dawning goes live next week.
Destiny‘s holiday update is going to make some very welcome changes.
For starters, the drop rate for Skeleton Keys is being increased, and any Destiny player who completes a Nightfall is guaranteed a Skeleton Key.
Destiny’s most elusive achievement and trophy is being fixes, so you’ll actually be able to get it – and the Sigil of the Young Wolf emblem.
A couple of smaller quality of life changes mean players above level 40 will find green engrams automatically convert to materials rather than junking up your inventory, and Brother Vance will offer a material exchange for Passage Coins. Finally, you’ll be able to repurchase quest weapons from the Gunsmith if you’ve dismantled them.
More information can be found below. Obviously, these aren’t the full patch notes – just an extract published in the Bungie Weekly Update. Look for full details on the Destiny holiday update when The Dawning drops on Tuesday.
- Fixed an issue where some players did not receive the Student of History Trophy/Achievement or Sigil of the Young Wolf Emblem for attuning all of the Rise of Iron Artifacts
- Skeleton Keys have been adjusted:
- Skeleton Keys drop rates have been slightly increased in the SIVA Crisis playlist, SIVA Crisis Heroic playlist, and weekly Nightfall
- Players will now receive a Skeleton Key for their first account Nightfall clear per week
- Characters who are level 40 will now automatically convert Uncommon Engrams(Green) to Weapon and Armor Materials on pickup
- Brother Vance now offers materials exchange for Passage Coins and Motes of Light
- Legendary Weapons obtained from the Gunsmith’s Rank 2 Quest can now be repurchased from the Gunsmith