GOG is throwing a Black Friday sale but it seems to have misunderstood a fundamental aspect of the event.
GOG’s Black Friday starts at 3:00pm Tuesday November 22, the digital distributor has announced.
Obviously that’s a few days ahead of the usual kick off time for a Black Friday sale since they traditionally happen on, uh … Friday. But whatever! You do you, GOG.
In a press release, GOG sent over a few exmaples of sale items you can expect from Tuesday-before-Black-Friday:
- Limbo (debut) – 80% off or free for existing Steam owners
- Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – 50% off
- Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodlines – 75% off
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series up to 75% off
- Kerbal Space Program – 40% off
- Grim Dawn – 40% off
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered – 33% off
- Banished – 75% off
Also, Playdead’s Inside will be added to GOG’s catalogue on Tuesday. Nice.