Ubisoft released an update to Watch Dogs 2 yesterday, which fixed a few bugs and as promised, made a certain female NPC less explicit.
It’s a relatively small update, and doesn’t include a fix to the seamless online issue. The team is currently focusing on the issue, it said, and will provide more information soon.
Here’s what you can expect in title Update 1.04 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
Bug and Glitches
- Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
- Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
- Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
Performance (graphics, fps)
- Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
- PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch
Watch Dogs 2 is available now on PS4 and Xbox One and will be released on PC November 29.