The second title update has been released for FIFA 17.
Along with new and updated player faces, issues with Pro Clubs, such as reviving “excessive skill points,” have been addressed and general stability fixes have been applied to the base game with the patch.
- Several new or updated player faces rendered for accurate character likeness.
- General overlay adjustments.
- Addressed an issue where the selected kit isn’t the one used in-game.
- Addressed frame-rate issue during pre-match skill game.
- Spanish crowds now use the authentic audio when reacting to a goal.
- Black custom kits no longer clash with referee kits.
Addressed the following in Pro Clubs
- The flair trait is now available for all Pros.
- Carrying over your Virtual Pro from FIFA 16 now correctly unlocks all passive traits.
- An issue where players could receive excessive skill points.
- Localized audio and character speech for the following: German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican Spanish.
- Various presentation improvements.
Addressed with FIFA Ultimate Team: General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team and other online game modes.
The update for FIFA 17 is available for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.