Bethesda’s patch to fix the previous broken patch is now live on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
This promoted Bethesda to release a beta patch, version 1.2, to address problems introduced with 1.1. Patch 1.2 is now out of beta and has been made available earlier for everyone to download on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
As for patch notes, they’re not different from the beta, and you can read the full list below:
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue related to using alt-tab while playing the game (PC)
- Fixed issue with water flow not rendering properly
- Fixed crash related to changing from werewolf back to human form
- Fixed crash related to reloading after changing Load Order of mods
- General bug fixing and improvements with browsing Mods