Miss any of our BlizzCon 2016 coverage over the weekend? No need to fret. We’ve rounded up the important bits below.
This is going to be very short and to the point because I’m rather exhausted, to be honest. And since I’m just creating a links dump, anything more would be superfluous, right? Right.
What I will do, however, is organize each link by subject so you won’t go mad-eyed over a lengthy list of red links. Well, it’s not that massive. Nothing like E3 or gamescom lists, which tend to put us all in the doctor’s office complaining about carpal tunnel or jammed clicker fingers.
As you see above, we have posted the on-demand video of the opening ceremony to BlizzCon 2016. Below it, you will find links to all of our news posts.
Since the panels this year were behind a paywall, or Virtual Ticket if you will, expect more information than what is included in this post to rear its head in the next day or two. Or more.
By tomorrow evening you can expect posts on console seasons and the Armory for Diablo 3, more on Overwatch and Hearthstone as various gameplay videos and interviews drop, and of course more World of Warcraft and Heroes of the Storm.
Basically, more to come and all that.
Anyway, enough waffling.
- Diablo 3 Anniversary patch stars original boss, called the Darkening of Tristram
- The Necromancer class is coming to Diablo 3 next year with the Rise of the Necromancer pack
- Diablo 3: The Darkening of Tristram retro update will be an annual event
- Diablo 3’s new Armory will let you swap gear, skills, gems and more for rapid-fire gameplay switches
- One of the reasons people still play so much Diablo 3 is coming to PS4 and Xbox One
Heroes of the Storm
- Heroes of the Storm players can soon earn Overwatch goodies, play two new heroes and brawl in Blackheart’s Revenge
- Overwatch Arcade replaces Weekly Brawls, new modes, Ecopoint and Oasis maps detailed
- Overwatch – here’s an in-game look at Sombra in action and more information on her abilities
- Here’s the first look at Sombra in Overwatch
- Sombra is the newest Overwatch hero – here’s everything we know so far
- Blizzard announces professional eSports league for Overwatch, tryouts start next year
- StarCraft 2 – final Nova Mission out this month, Alexi Stukov’s coming to Co-Op, War Chest, other features in the works
World of Warcraft
- This year’s World of Warcraft charity pet is an adorable Fel Kitty named Mischief
- World of Warcraft Patch 7.1.5 to include Micro-Holidays, Brawler’s Guild Season 3, class updates
- World of Warcraft players will Return to the Broken Shore with Patch 7.2: The Tomb of Sargera
All other news out of BlizzCon 2016 will be added into this post when it becomes available, so be sure to check back.