Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s minimum system requirements have been posted, and they’re not too much of a problem.
The Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare page on Steam has been updated to show system requirements.
Only minimum specs are available now, so we don’t yet know what sort of rig you’ll need in order to get the intended experience of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare on PC.
Interestingly, Infinity Ward said you’ll need 70GB of drive space to install Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, which seems like a lot to me but is only 10GB up on Black Ops 3 last year. I assume this figure doesn’t include Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered.
For comparison’s sake, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and Modern Warfare Remastered together require 110GB on PS4.
In general, the needle doesn’t seem to have moved much on last year’s spec, so if you had a good experience with Call of Duty Black Ops 3 on PC you’ll probably do alright with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Here are the minimum system requirements as they appear on Steam today:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 70 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compatible
- Additional Notes: Disk space requirement may change over time.