Time to load up World of Warcraft: Legion and start patching your game, if you haven’t already.
The first major content update since the release of Legion, Return to Karazhan contains new raids, PvP changes, new stories and more adventures for your Blood Elf, because those are the best elves. For the Horde!
Since the patch notes and are rather extensive, we’ll just give you a short list of what to expect.
New Karazhan Mythic Dungeon: A new 5-player, 8-boss Mythic experience with challenges from familiar and new bosses, including new stories from the famed Opera Hall
The Trial of Valor
- Journey further into the tale of Odyn and Helya in a new, 3-boss raid dungeon that serves as an interlude between the Emerald Nightmare and the upcoming Nighthold raid
- Normal and Heroic unlocks on November 8; Mythic and Raid Finder unlocks on November 15
New Adventures in the Broken Isles
- Heroic efforts in Suramar continues in Patch 7.1 with a new series of quests that unlock weekly over nine weeks, leading to the very entrance of the Nighthold. Following the quest line to completion brings players closer to obtaining the wondrous new Arcanist’s Manasaber mount.
- Unlocking new Helarjar World Quests, which will begin to appear all over the Broken Isles, in an effort to put a stop to Helya’s infernal impact.
- A new invasion on the coastline of the Broken Isles – Falcosaurs, who drop Falcosaur eggs and Falcosaur feathers, reagents for new First Aid and Cooking recipes.
- New rare pets in Ulduar, Trial of the Crusader, and Icecrown Citadel, including Stardust the celestial bunny.
- Return to Alcaz Isle for cosmetic consumables and toys for pets, and an Electrified Key that allows Hunters to activate one of three Arachnodrone mechanical spiders which can be tamed.
- Artifact Power has been increased for PvP in Patch 7.1.
- Honor Reward for the first Random Battleground victory of the day has been extended to Skirmishes, 2v2 Arenas, 3v3 Arenas, and Rated Battlegrounds…and also rewards a large Artifact Power bonus.
- Every Battleground or Rated Battleground victory rewards a piece of gear, and gear has been transitioned to more closely mirror the type of item level progression from World Quests.
- Weekly quest per bracketed PvP (2v2, 3v3, Rated Battlegrounds) that rewards items based on your best rating from the previous week.
If you head over to the World of Warcraft website, you will find the entire patch notes.
Once there, you will find the post covers the following topics: Class Changes, Items, Legion Companion App, Leveling, New World Event, Pet Battles, Player Versus Player, Professions, Tutorials and User Interface.