NBA 2K17 has another patch. Will this be the one that fixes your issue?
NBA 2K17 has been updated on PS4, with PC and Xbox One updates on their way shortly.
2K says the fixes should work with your current NBA 2K17 saves, something that’s always a bit of a worry.
Interestingly, the patch notes below were described as “some” of the included changes, so there may be more going on than we see here. Maybe stretch bigs and all the weird graphics glitches will get some love too…? Then again, what’s a big annual sports game without some body parts sticking through solid objects, hey.
- Corrected an issue where some postrelease uniform colors would clash with the opposing team’s uniform in certain matchups.
- After a made basket, the score will no longer update on the scoreboard until after the animation has completed; this should be much less confusing.
- Fixed a case where your friends list in the Who’s Online menu would disappear while viewing it.
- Contact Dunk animations should now properly stay equipped on your MyPLAYER.
- The Relentless Finisher badge should now give the proper bonuses on contact layups when leveling it up.
- Fixed an extremely rare hang that could occur when a player was attempting to grab a rebound.
- MyPARK / 2K PRO-AM
- Fixed a case where certain jump shot animations would result in the shot meter reporting an incorrect very late timing during high-latency situations.
- Addressed an issue where you would not be granted a win if your opponent disconnected during a Pro-Am Walk-On/Team game under certain conditions.
- Users in Ante-Up will now always be presented with the correct ante-up amount prior to joining the Got Next queue.
- MyCAREER / MyCOURT
- Corrected a case that would result in loading into a black screen heading into a game.
- Connection events will now always appear on the schedule once you agree to them/set them up.
- Addressed a hang that could occur when attempting to enter the 3PT/Dunk Contest when your MyPLAYER was injured.
- Fixed a hang that could occur when loading into a Live Practice when a number of players on your team were simultaneously injured.