A new Xur visit. Let’s hope there’s something exciting waiting for us this week.
Xur: Agent of the Nine is Destiny’s most valued vendor. Xur sells Exotic weapons and armour, in exchange for your Strange Coins. After the release of Rise of Iron, Xur’s inventory has been expanded to include weapon Ornaments.
Weapon Ornaments can be bought using Silver Dust, a new rare currency/material you can only get from Radiant Treasures.
Xur can be found by the balcony near the Speaker this weekend. He takes off around 9am GMT on Sunday, October 9, get what you need before that time.
- Legacy Engram [Primary weapon] – 31SC
- Thagomizers [Exotic Titan gauntlets] – 13SC
- Shinobu’s Vow [Exotic Hunter gauntlets] – 13SC
- Light Beyond Nemesis [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 13SC
- Thunderlord [Exotic machine gun] – 23SC
- Shock Hazard Zhalo Supercell Ornament – 25SD
- Queen’s Command Telesto Ornament – 25SD
- Three of Coins – 7SC
- Glass Needle – 3SC
The heavy machine gun market may have gotten busy, but Thunderlord is still a top dog.