Blizzard continues to smooth the rough edges of World of Wacraft’s latest expansion.
They say there’s no rest for the wicked, which is likely why Blizzard continue to push out regular hotfixes for World of Warcraft: Legion.
The latest round of hotfixes went live on Spetember 13th, and boasts a multitude of changes, balances and tweaks. These include changes to allow Withered to throw rocks from point blank range in the ‘Withered Army Training scenario, as well as altering the way Emissary Bags work so that those gained from World Quests may now contain equippable items for your given class.
We’ve included a few of the notable tweaks below, and you can check out the exhaustive list of changes in full over at the World of Warcraft blog.
- (Hotfix work in progress) Emissary bags from completing World Quests now contain equippable items for your class.
- The Derelict Skyhorn Kite now has a 15 minute cooldown.
- In the Warrior Class Campaign Ulduar Scenario, the door after Brood Queen Morvaniss should now always open when you kill her.
- On the World Quest “Ley Race”, ley line nodes should now spawn more quickly as you go.
- Death Knights should no longer become stuck on “Steeds of the Damned”.
- Druids should no longer be stuck on “Gathering the Dreamweavers”.
- Players that manage to find themselves in the “Champions of Elune” scenario without a vehicle will now be teleported out after 30 seconds.
- Bind on Equip items have been removed as possible rewards from World Quests.
- Developers’ Notes: As a player’s own item level increases, the quality of many World Quest item rewards rises as well. However, when these items can circulate throughout the economy, they can overshadow other sources of loot, and crafted items especially. World Quests should feel rewarding, but we want that to be because of a direct value to your character.
- The Warden Tower World Quests are now on 6 hour rotations (was 3 hours).
- Withered in the Withered Army Training scenario should now be able to throw rocks from point blank range.