Blizzard keeps the patch train a rollin’ with a new update for Starcraft 2.
Starcraft 2: Legacy of the Void‘s 3.6 patch is now live.
The update includes a number of additions to the game’s co-op component, introducing a new Commander – Alarak – as well as a new map called Mist Opportunities which you’ll find in the game’s co-op missions.
The patch also includes the usual laundry list of tweaks, balance changes and adjustments that will undoubtedly anger some and please others.
We’ve included the general highlights from the patch below, and you can read the full list of changes over on the official Starcraft 2 blog.
- A new Commander, Alarak, has been added to Co-op Missions.
- A new map, Mist Opportunities, has been added to Co-op Missions.
- Players can now create their own customized Co-op Missions challenges with up to 10 mutators.
- A new “Testing” Matchmaker has been added.
- The Contender list now only displays players who are eligible for promotion into Grandmaster.
- Worker and army unit counts are now displayed when hovering the mouse cursor over the Supply icon in the top-right corner of the in-game UI.