The weekly Vendor Reset for The Division is live and, not be redundant, but as usual, the focus is on Gear Score 204 and above blueprints and items.
Arekkz goes over whether the vendor items and blueprints are worth the trouble in the video, so be sure to give it a watch.
These are the blueprints available over at the DZ02 Safe Room. Each has a 204 Gear Score and a DZ Rank of 50.
- Electronics Holster Blueprint – costs 121,006 DZ Funds
- Electronics Knee Pads Blueprint – costs 119,900 DZ Funds
- Electronics Vest Blueprint – costs 120,131 DZ Funds
- Firearms Mask Blueprint – costs 119,625 DZ Funds
The DZ03 Safe Room vendor has more this week than just the Military SCAR-H. Alex has already purchased the other items available from this vendor, so they are not popping on the screen in the video. That said, the DZ03 offerings this week also include the Custom M44 and Military MK46.
At the DZ04 Vendor you will find:
- Firearms Gear Mod Blueprint – costs 237,495 DZ Funds (Lvl 32, DZ Rank 50)
- Stamina Gear Mod Blueprint – costs 237,557 DZ Funds (Lvl 32, DZ Rank 50)
The DZ05 vendor is carrying:
- Osprey 45 Suppressor Blueprint – 142,931 DZ Funds (Lvl 32, DZ Rank 50)
- CQBSS Scope FDE Blueprint – 141,397 DZ Funds (Lvl 32, DZ Rank 50) (costs less than last week)
Over at the Base of Operations these are your choices:
- Military M9 – 507 Phoenix Credits (GS 204)
- MP5 ST – 632 Phoenix Credits (GS 204)
GS 204 items at the Terminal this week are:
- Classic RPK-74 – 629 Phoenix Credits
- AUG A3 Para SX – 633 Phoenix Credits
- PP19 – 888 Phoenix Credits (GS 229; Underground Rank 40)
- G36C – 718 Phoenix Credits (GS 204; Underground Rank 20)