You already knew the Archangel of Hope was on the way, but now you know when.
Blizzard has posted a page up on the official Heroes of the Storm website listing her abilities as well as a glimpse of her Demonic and Master skins.
Auriel is a support hero who like the other characters has two Heroic Abilities, three Primaries and a Hero Trait. She will be released on the HotS Public Test Realm next week (thanks, PCgamesN).
The video above was posted the same day as the recent patch on Battle.net.
Information on Auriel’s traits and abilities are below.
Primary abilities are:
- Sacred Sweep: Sweep the area with sacred power, dealing 80 damage to enemies and an additional 160 damage to enemies caught in the center.
- Ray of Heaven: Consume your stored energy and heal allied Heroes in the area for the amount of energy consumed.
- Detainment Strike: Deal 100 damage to the first enemy Hero hit and knock them back. If they collide with terrain, they are also stunned for 1.25 seconds and take an additional 100 damage.
- Crystal Aegis: Place an allied Hero into Stasis for 2 seconds. Upon expiration, Crystal Aegis deals 270 damage to all nearby enemies.
- Resurrect: Channel on the spirit of a dead ally for 3 seconds, bringing them back to life with 50% of their maximum health at the location where they died.
Hero Trait: Bestow an allied Hero with Hope. While they remain near you, damage they deal causes you to gain energy. You can only have Bestow Hope on 1 ally at a time. 40% of damage dealt to Heroes and 8% dealt to non-Heroes is stored as energy. You can store up to 505 energy.
Blizzard also released a patch for the game earlier this week on July 27. If you head though the Battle.net link up top, you can look over the changes.
Auriel will leave the PTR and be made available in the game on August 8.