The weekly Vendor Reset for The Division is live, and as usual, the focus of this post is on Gear Score 204 and above blueprints and items.
Arekkz goes over whether the vendor items and blueprints are worth your heard-earned credits in the video, so be sure to give it a watch.
The following blueprints can be found at the DZ02 Safe Room. Each has a 204 Gear Score and a DZ Rank of 50.
- Electronics Holster Blueprint – costs 121,086 DZ Funds
- Electronics Knee Pads Blueprint – costs 119,608 DZ Funds
- Firearms Mask Blueprint – costs 118,861 DZ Funds
- Firearms Knee Pads Blueprint – costs 119,901 DZ Funds
The DZ03 Safe Room vendor has the following:
- Classic RPK-74 – costs 243,414 DZ Funds (GS 229, DZ Rank 90)
- Tactical M1911 Blueprint – costs 212,448 DZ Funds (GS 204, DZ Rank 75)
- First Wave M1A Blueprint – costs 215,170 DZ Funds (GS 204, DZ Rank 75)
As with last week, only one blueprint was showing up for Arekkz at the DZ04 Vendor. It’s the Electronics Mod Blueprint for 236,524 DZ Points. It’s a level 32 with a DZ Rank of 50. He notes he may have already purchased the other blueprint if one is available. So more than one may show up for you.
The DZ05 vendor has the following:
- Extended Magazine Blueprint – 142,106 DZ Funds (lvl 32, DZ Rank 50)
- Small RDS Scope Blueprint – 141,036 DZ Funds (lvl 32, DZ Rank 50)
Here’s what you will find at the Base of Operations:
- Enhanced PP-19 – 632 Phoenix Credits (GS 204)
- Police 686 Magnum – 503 Phoenix Credits (GS 204)
These are the GS 204 items being offered at the Terminal:
- Classic M1A – 678 Phoenix Credits
- Tactical SASG-12 K – 680 Phoenix Credits
Finally, here’s what’s available in the Underground:
- Surplus SVD – 948 Phoenix Credits (GS 229; Underground Rank 40)
- First Wave X-45 – 501 Phoenix Credits (GS 204; Underground Rank 20)
Still looking for folks to play with? Head over to LFG site 100.io and make some new buddies.