Descent is now available to Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 players on PS4 along with the new Zombies experience set in the Origins saga.
As previously reported, the DLC contains four new multiplayer maps, but let’s have a written rundown of each one and the Zombies chapter again to save your clicker finger any extra strain:
- Empire: Fan favorite map Raid returns, re-imagined in this classic, medium-sized map as an authentic Roman villa, where a classic map structure mixes with the new gameplay mechanics of Black Ops 3.
- Berserk: A Viking village frozen in time enlists players to fight through blizzards, for control of the center bridge. This medium-sized map features wooden buildings, deadly rocky outcroppings, and tight chokepoints.
- Cryogen: Located far in the Dead Sea, this isolated compound holds some of the world’s most dangerous criminals in frozen isolation. Sentry towers keep watch over the small map’s circular design as frenetic combat and wall running attacks abound.
- Rumble: Gamers battle amongst larger-than-life mechanized warriors in this medium-sized map, which funnels high-speed combat to the central arena, where players battle their way through fallen mechs and pyrotechnics.
- Gorod Krovi: Transports players to an alternate-timeline of Stalingrad in the Newest chapter of the Origins Zombies storyline. Players face-off against a swarm of mechanized zombie soldiers and avoid hell-fire from aerial dragon assaults, all in the midst of a raging battle within the remnants of Nikolai’s motherland.
Available now for PlayStation 4, Descent will run you $15 if you don’t own the $49.99 Season Pass. The content will be made available for PC and Xbox One after the month-long exclusivity period ends.