During its Final Fantasy 15 Active Time Report today, Square Enix touched upon extra content included in the Special Edition of the game, and pre-order bonuses.
Today’s stream recapped the E3 2016 Active Time Report, which showed the items included in the various editions.
If you missed either ATR, Gematsu has you covered.
Here’s what was shown along with which retailer offers which pre-order bonus:
- “Cindy Edition” Regalia Car Coloring – GEO
- “Golden Chocobo Edition” Regalia Coloring – Game Tsutaya and Tsutaya Online Shopping
- “Final Fantasy 14 Model Gae Bolg” Weapon – Amazon Japan
- “Final Fantasy 13 Model Blaze Edge” Weapon – 7-Eleven and 7-Net Shopping
- “Final Fantasy 9 Model Mage Masher” Weapon – Square Enix e-Store
Items shown for the Deluxe Edition, Ultimate Collector’s Edition and First-Print are below:
- Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Collector’s Edition – “Platinum Leviathan Edition” Regalia Coloring
- First-Print and Early Download Bonus – “Final Fantasy XV Original Masamune” Weapon
- Download Version Exclusive – “Pixel Character Edition” Regalia Coloring
- Deluxe Edition and Ultimate Collector’s Edition – “Lucis Kingdom Suit” Outfit (Noctis-only)
You can see the aforementioned items for yourself in the ATR above, starting at 32:45.
Those who pre-order will also be able to play A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy 15, which is a side-scrolling action game.
A VR experience will also be available in the PlayStation 4 version of the game.
Final Fantasy 15 releases for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on September 30.