There’s a new Fallout 4 patch out, and you’re going to need it if you’re planning on getting into the PS4 mods beta.
Bethesda has released a new Fallout 4 patch to fix some of the reported issues with the Contraptions DLC, and add support for the upcoming mods beta on PS4.
The update brings the game to version 1.5.4 and it came out last week on PC. It’s expected to drop during this week on PS4 and Xbox One. You will need this patch if you want to join the mods beta.
Here are all the patch notes:
- Increased space for Mod text on Mod details page for improved readability
- Load Order menu now displays text about each Mod when highlighted
- Most Popular filter now toggles between Daily, Weekly and All Time (defaults to Daily)
- Reporting categories added when reporting a mod
- Load Order menu displays options to Disable or Delete All Mods
- Count of ratings now appears on Mod details page
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed issue with weapons and armour losing mods and Legendary status when removed from armor and weapon racks (Contraptions)
- Improved stability when reinitialising with certain mods loaded
- Mod menu will check available space before starting mod downloads
- Fixed issue with certain mods not downloading properly
- Fixed issue with certain mods not appearing properly in the Load Order menu
- The Add Ons menu is erroneously displaying Vault Tec Workshop and Nuka-World as Available. We are working with Valve to resolve the issue.