League of Legends players immersed into the goings on at E3 2016 this week may have forgotten about the big ARAM patch.
League of Legends Patch 6.12 : Champ Mastery added to Howling Abyss and Twisted Treeline
Patch 6.12 introduces the Dark Star Thresh skin with Varus, contains tons of balance and bug fixes, and there are some items on the mastery side being nerfed a bit.
The notes are really long, but here is a bit of what to expect by subject:
Champion changes: Corki, Fizz, Shaco, Syndra, Xin Zhao and Zed.
- Infinity Edge
- Essence Reaver
- Lord Dominik’s Regards
- Mortal Reminder
- Bilgewater Cutlass
- Youmuu’s Ghostblade
- Rod of Ages
- Hextech GLP-800
- Righteous Glory
Masteries:Grasp of the Undying, Fervor of Battle, Double Edged Sword, Natural Talent, and Veteran’s Scars.
- Summoner Spell Cooldowns
- Mark / Dash
- Experience Pacing
- Gold Pacing
- Health Packs
- Terrain Changes
- Removed Items
- Oracle’s Extract
- Guardian’s Horn
- Guardian’s Hammer
- Guardian’s Orb
- Refillable Potion
There are also sections on /Remake, Champion Mastery and the Upcoming Skins such as the aforementioned Dark Star Thresh and Dark Star Varus.
Bug fixes applied with the patch are as follows:
- Fixed a bug where turrets on Howling Abyss and Twisted Treeline were dealing slightly more damage to champions than intended
- Fixed a few interactions between Hextech Protobelt-01’s active and empowered attacks (ex. Ekko’s E – Phase Dive)
- Fixed a bug where Elise’s E – Cocoon stun was cut short if, after casting Cocoon, Elise instantly switched to R – Spider Form and cast E – Rappel on the Cocoon’d target
- When Xin Zhao attacks Jax during E – Counterstrike, the attacks Jax dodges no longer count as hits for Xin’s W – Battle Cry’s healing passive
- Sion can no longer restart his Q – Decimating Smash in a different direction by pressing R+Q during Decimating Smash’s channel
- Fixed a visual bug where Lux could sometimes appear to cast multiple R – Final Sparks in rapid succession. Only the final Final Spark was real! Ghost lasers should no longer appear.
- The spectral riders of Headless Hecarim’s R – Onslaught of Shadows are once again visible. Still spooky, though.
- Restored warning particles when Snow Day Gnar and Gentleman Gnar are about to transform
- Snow Day Gnar’s E – Hop attack speed buff particles no longer cut off at certain angles
- Shadowfire Kindred’s basic attack particles are now easier to see
- Fixed a bug where Shadowfire Kindred’s Wolf would appear as two Wolves stacked on top of each other to everyone except Kindred
- Omega Squad Teemo no longer copies Classic Teemo’s movement voiceover lines when both are in the same game
- Pool Party Mundo’s busted ukelele no longer jitters on the ground at the end of his recall animation
As for Champ Mastery, it is making its way to the Howling Abyss and Twisted Treeline over the course of update 6.12. It will be available on all maps, and various Mastery Points can be earned in matchmade Howling Abyss games, Twisted Treeline games and NO 6 GODS Matchmade games on Howling Abyss, Twisted Treeline or any rotating game mode will not award Champ Mastery level 6 or 7 tokens.
The entire list or changes and additions to League of Legends with Patch 6.12 can be found through the link.