Another day, another downtime.
The Division server shutting down to fix HVT and Clear Sky bugs
The Division is down for maintenance again, while developer Massive tries to fix a bunch of bugs and nonsense.
The game will be unplayable for around three hours, 09:00 AM CEST / 03:00 AM EDT / 00:00 AM PDT.
Here’s what’s being fixed:
- Fixed a bug where High Value Target daily missions would not reset properly
- Fixed a bug where the final cutscene would only trigger after completing an incursion
- Fixed instances where Mobile Cover could be used to glitch through walls
- Fixed a bug that allowed players to skip parts of the Clear Sky incursion
- Added more kill volumes around Columbus Circle in Clear Sky