A Splatoon update will be deployed on June 8 and it includes new weapons, gear, stage adjustments the return of Sheldon’s Picks and more.
Next Splatoon update includes Stage adjustments, nine new weapons, more
There are nine new weapons in total available through the weapons shop. They will appear once the software update has released.
Players will also notice Stage adjustments and some fixes included in the update:
- Arowana Mall: Adjustments to prevent players from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Bluefin Depot: Fixed a problem where players could go inside a certain object in Rainmaker mode.
- Camp Triggerfish: Adjustment for detecting when you have brought the Rainmaker too far back towards your own starting area
- Piranha Pit: Adjustments to prevent players from taking certain shortcuts in all modes.
- Fixes for issues in battles
- Fixes an issue where players could jump higher than usual by touching an opponent’s Splash Wall
- Introduces several enhancements to improve the user’s experience and enjoyment
Players will need to download this update in order to play online and have 768 MB of available storage.
The list of changes and additions in the update can be found on the Nintendo UK website.