A collector’s edition for Mafia 3 has been announced and it includes some really cool items.
Mafia 3 Collector’s Edition includes official soundtrack, Season Pass, more
One neat item included is the official soundtrack on vinyl. It includes tunes from the 60s by artists such as The Animals, Sam Cooke and Otis Redding. It also includes another vinyl offering containing the game’s original score.
Here’s everything included in the Mafia 3 Collector’s Edition:
- Mafia 3: Official Soundtrack of New Bordeaux – 180 gram vinyl pressing featuring some of the 60’s greatest hit makers, including Otis Redding & Carla Thomas, Sam Cooke, The Animals, and more. The vinyl is a sampling of the larger in-game soundtrack, that includes an eclectic mix of Rock, Rhythm and Blues, and Pop, all colliding against a backdrop of war, civil unrest, and sweeping social changes that defined the 1960s.
- Mafia 3: Original Game Score – 180 gram vinyl pressing of the original game score for Mafia III. Composed by Jesse Harlin and Jim Bonney, two of the industry’s great composers, the Mafia III original game score is a Rhythm and Blues inspired tour through a city ruled by organized crime and corrupt officials, and the setting for Lincoln Clay’s emotional story of loss and revenge.
- Exclusive Collectible Art Prints – Two lithographs from Playboy and the Alberto Vargas Estate representing a vast collection of art for players to discover in-game.
- The Art of Mafia 3 Collectable Art Book – A 56-page visual look at the creation of New Bordeaux, a new game world fashioned after New Orleans in the summer of 1968.
- Lincoln Clay Replica Dog Tags – 1960s US military issue replicas. These are the tags of a combat-hardened Vietnam vet fueled by the need for military-grade revenge against the Italian Mafia.
- Faux Leather Establishment Drink Coasters – Representing the Paradiso Casino and Sammy’s in-game criminal establishments, these aren’t just souvenirs, but symbols of Lincoln Clay’s motivations for revenge.
- Season Pass – Future post-release downloadable content bundled at a discount.
Here’s the track listing for the official soundtrack:
- “Black Ghost Blues” – Lightnin’ Hopkins
- “Paint It, Black” – The Rolling Stones
- “Tramp” – Otis Redding & Carla Thomas
- “I Got My Mojo Working” – The Shadows of Knight
- “Walking The Dog” – Rufus Thomas
- “All Along The Watchtower” – Jimi Hendrix
- “Chain Gang” – Sam Cooke
- “I Let A Good Thing Go By” – Dewey Edwards
- “Go Go Shoes” – Lonnie Youngblood
- “Slip Away” – Clarence Carter
- “The House Of The Rising Sun” – The Animals
In addition to the inclusion of Playboy and Antonio Vargas Estate art prints, players can discover and collect such artwork in-game in all versions of Mafia 3. Collectible in-game Playboy content consists of authentic magazine covers and additional magazine content.
The Mafia 3 Collector’s Edition will be available for $149.99 on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One October 7.
Those who pre-order any edition of the game will receive the Family Kick-Back bonus, which includes three exclusive vehicles and weapons available to players at launch.