Bohemia Interactive has deployed an official mod for Arma 3 in the form of a free ADR-97 Weapon Pack. The studio has also reduced the price of the base game and its DLC.
Free weapon pack for Arma 3 hits Steam Workshop alongside price reduction
The ADR-97 Weapon Pack includes a collection of variants of the ADR-97 submachine gun, which was inspired by the FN P90.
It holds 50-round magazines positioned on top of the weapon and comes with inbuilt collimator sights. Some variants can also be fitted with custom optics.
To add the pack to their game, players should head over to the official mod’s page on the Steam Workshop.
Game update 1.58 has been released alongside the pack, and includes:
- The new Apex control preset
- The ability ot switch between weapons while in movement
- Overhauls to Arma 3’s difficulty options
- Improved system for assigning and managing in-game ‘tasks’
- Continued support for the Eden 3D Editor
- A range of other improvements and fixes.
The full changelog has been posted on the Arma 3 developer hub.
Also, the aformentioned permanent price drop has been applied to Arma 3 and all DLC released through today.