The only Exotics vendor in Destiny, Xur, is back.
Destiny: Xur location and inventory for April 22, 23
Xur: Agent of the Nine has returned to Destiny’s Tower for another week of Exotic trading. Xur can’t be relied on to get Year 2 weapons each visit, but he’ll always have Year 2 armour.
Xur also offers Three of Coins and Glass Needle. Three of Coins is an item you use whenever you want better chances at Exotic drops after killing bosses. Glass Needle is something needed when re-rolling stats on your Exotic armour.
You can find Xur by the big doors near the Speaker this week. He packs up and leaves at 9am GMT on Sunday, April 24.
See the full haul below:
- Legacy Engram [Chest armour] – 29SC
- Helm of Inmost Light [Exotic Titan helmet] – 13SC
- Lucky Raspberry [Exotic Hunter chest armour] – 13SC
- Purifier Robes [Exotic Warlock chest armour] – 13SC
- Monte Carlo [Exotic auto rifle] – 23SC
- Three of Coins – 7SC
- Glass Needle – 3SC
The Year 2 update for Monte Carlo did not change it much, but it’s not terrible.