A Destiny patch has resolved the Sterling Treasure issue, but you need to claim yours now.
Destiny patch notes – collect your missing Sterling Treasures right now
Destiny: The Taken King now awards players with a Sterling Treasure just for logging in, but in the week following he April Update many players didn’t get their goodies. Boo.
The promised hotfix for this issue has now rolled out, but your treasures aren’t yet safe. As you’ll see in the Destiny patch notes below, you only have until weekly rest to collect them. That’s at 2:00am PT April 19.
By the way, the weekly log in reward Sterling Treasure can be secured even if you can’t get into the game; logging in via Bungie.net and the companion app count, as per the tweet below.
- Fixed an issue in which some players were not correctly receiving Sterling Treasures for logging in
- Affected players will ONLY have until the 04/19 Weekly Reset (2AM PDT) to attain them.
- Players will be able to receive Sterling Treasures from the following method upon weekly reset:
- Logging into a character on their account (1 per account)
- Completing a match in weekly featured Crucible playlist
- Completing Level 41 Prison of Elders
Inspecting Character Gear on https://t.co/4ucwiEYycJ or the Companion App each week will ensure delivery of Postmaster Sterling Treasures.
— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) April 18, 2016