Bungie details the issues that cropped up following the release of the April update and teases some of what’s coming in the future.
In the weekly update, Bungie covered a great deal of topics surrounding the Destiny April update.
The developer says that not all players have received their Sterling Treasure boxes, and that a new fix will be deployed before next week’s reset to deliver the missing ones. This is referring to the boxes you get from the postmaster, not the Variks and Shaxx activity rewards, which are working fine.
Keeping up with the theme of things not working as intended, Bungie listed a number of issues that’re currently being tracked such as:
- Less ammo being dropped in certain PvP encounters
- Cases where Universal Remote is being decrypted from special weapon engrams
- Getting Ghosts as Nightfall rewards
- Cryptarch rank up packages giving out Year 1 engrams
Bungie also clarified a few frequently asked questions and reported issues that’re easily solvable, and some general details players should know. Here they are:
- To unlock the new April update Quests ‘At the Gates’ and ‘Return to the Prison’, characters must have reached Level 40 and completed the ‘Dread Patrol’ quest step
- We are aware of an issue where some players’ Clan Tags are not appearing in-game after accepting Update 2.2.0. Using the ‘Repair Clan’ feature on Bungie.net should resolve this issue
- Page numbers displayed within the Vault will increase or decrease depending on the amount of items you actively have within your Vault
- The Year 2 Prison of Elders Exotics Dreg’s Promise, Queenbreakers’ Bow, and Lord of Wolves may be earned by completing Prison of Elders challenge mode activities. These may not be acquired via Exotic weapon blueprints
- Some weekly rewards, such as Legendary Engrams or Sterling Treasure Mystery Bags, are granted via post game carnage Reports. These rewards may not be granted if you leave the activity before seeing this screen
The post also went to talk briefly about the next update, due this fall, though Bungie did not reveal any details about it.