In next week’s The Division update, four gear sets will be made available, and we have more information on those for you today.
Gear Sets, Bonuses and Special Talents Explained
With update 1.1, once the new gear sets are collected, each will provide players with a unique talent and buffs for their chosen class. To take advantage of the new perk, all four items in the gear set much be collected and equipped.
Players will be able to acquire the pieces from drops, assignment completion and completing the Falcon Lost mission.
The sets allow players to create marksman, assault or tank builds and one for those who like soloing the Dark Zone.
Arekkz explains everything you need to know about these new gear sets in the video below.
If you are interested in looking over the particular set bonuses, those are in the image above or you can have a look at the list stats pulled from it below.
- Set bonus (2): +20% Enemy Armor Damage
- Set bonus (3): +100% Critical Hit Damage
- Set bonus (4): Talent – Shooter
Every consecutive hit deals 1% more enemy damage. Stacks up to 100%. Missing shots drops bonus by 2%. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second.
Path of the Nomad
- Set bonus (2): +50% Scavenging
- Set bonus (3): +20% Health on kill
- Set bonus (4): Talent – Nomad
When receiving fatal damage, you are instead healed to full health. Can occur once every 10 minutes.
- Set bonus (2): +4000 Skill Power
- Set bonus (3): +20% Skill Haste
- Set bonus (4): Talent – Tactician’s Authority
Every 60k damage your group deals adds 1% skill power to you for a max of 100% bonus. Bonus is reduced by 1% every second the group isn’t dealing damage.
- Set bonus (2): +30% Head Shot Damage
- Set bonus (3): +20% Damage to Elites
- Set bonus (4): Talent -Stalker
Headshots mark the enemy, increasing the damage inflicted on the target by 15% for duration of 10 seconds each. A target can receive up to three marks.
If you’re a solo player looking for a group, we suggest hooking up with like-minded players via this LFG group for The Division.