This update may not seem dramatic, but it will impact your experience in myriad small ways.
Dota 2 has been updated with a hefty patch, but you won’t see a bunch of flashy events and new characters here – or even significant rebalancing.
Instead, the Spring Cleaning update is focused on tidying things up. Valve has implemented loads of subtle changes, the highlights of which include:
- Neutral spawn indicators
- Camera control group hotkeys
- Streamlined settings menu
- Armoury organisation
- Armoury expansion
- Hero-specific ability hotkeys
- Full store browsing in-client
- Minimap icon update
- Tower attack range and target indicator
- Independent voice and chat muting
For the full patch notes including dozens of UI changes, gameplay fixes and economy changes, visit the Dota 2 Spring Cleaning hub. They’re quite extensive.