Rewards for the My Nintendo loyalty program, which kicks off today with the release of Miitomo in Japan, have been announced by Nintendo
Players will earn points for completing “missions” such as buying games, playing the Miitomo app, and just for setting up a My Nintendo account.
Those who purchase games will earn Gold Points, while other actions will earn Platinum Points.
Siliconera has posted which games can be purchased with points earned in Japan. The list could be different from the western version of My Nintendo, so keep that in mind until Nintendo announces different.
As Eurogamer points out, the list also contains the leaked My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess.
Here’s the list of games which can be purchased with points:
- Donkey Kong Country Returns (Wii U) – 320 Gold Points
- Metroid: Zero Mission (Wii U) – 85 Gold Points
- My Nintendo Picross: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (3DS) – 1000 Platinum Points
- New Super Luigi U (Wii U) – 240 Gold Points
- Pikmin 3 Map Pack 2: Battle Enemies! Stages 7-10 (Wii U) – 30 Gold Points
- Super Mario 64 (Wii U) – 120 Gold Points
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins (3DS) – 50 Gold Points
- Super Punch-Out! (Wii U) – 100 Gold Points
- WarioWare: Touched! (3DS) – 1000 Platinum Points
Discounts can also be applied to various games using points. Here’s that list:
- 20% off of Brain Age: Concentration Training (3DS) – 600 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Dr. Mario: Miracle Cure (3DS) – 230 Platinum Points
- 20% off of Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) – 950 Platinum Points
- 20% off of New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS) – 750 Platinum Points
- 40% off of The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask 3D (3DS) – 130 Gold Points
- 40% off of New Super Mario Bros. U (Wii U) – 160 Gold Points
- 40% off of Ultimate NES Remix (3DS) – 105 Gold Points
- 50% off of Mario & Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move (3DS) – 50 Gold Points
- 50% off of Metroid: Other M (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points
- 50% off of Super Mario Galaxy (Wii U) – 90 Gold Points
Miitomo does’t have a firm release date set for Europe or North America at this time, but it’s expected later this month.