As promised last week, Blizzard has released a patch for Warcraft 3.
Patch 1.27 comes with a new installer which supports Mac 10.10 and 10.11, and features improved compatibility with Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.
There some known issues though, such as saved games on Windows 8 and 10 are still stored in a location which requires running as system administrator.
Other known issues are as follows:
- Some graphical issues with the cinematics are still occurring
- Changes to gamma settings will not take effect in windowed mode
- Cyrillic characters are still not displaying
- Disabled ambient sound while a MIDI issue is being resolved
- Mac 10.9 and earlier are not supported
- Mac build does not support the editor
The update also fixed a crash caused by Chain Lightning
Diablo 2 received its first patch since 2011 earlier this week, bringing the game to version 1.14. It also included a new installer for Mac OSX.