The Last Tinker devs’ new title is a real-time tactics and stealth game.
Mimimi Productions has released a teaser for their new title, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
Set in Japan’s Edo period, a new Shogun struggles to bring peace to the land, so he recruits five bad asses, each with their own special skills.
“Part of this team is Hayato, an agile Ninja who artfully defeats his enemies one by one from the cover of the shadows. Samurai Mugen fights with more strength. As the tank of the group, he can take on several enemies at once, at the expense of his agility. Aiko the Geisha is a master of camouflage and distraction, trapper Yuki is specialized in traps and deceptions. Takuma, being the eldest of the group, relies on his sniper skills for ranged attacks.”
There are a total of 13 missions and around 25 hours of gameplay, and the real-time tactics and stealth elements call for some topnotch strategising. Take a look at the run down of the game’s features:
- Comeback of a genre: Real-time tactics with stealth elements
- Ninja, Samurai, Geisha, Trapper and Sniper – five simultaneously playable characters with unique and versatile skills
- Challenging missions, worthy of a strategical mastermind
- Thirteen complex missions with classical 3D top-down perspective
- Beautiful environments of the Edo period of Ancient Japan
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun will be out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC/ Mac in Q4 2016.