The first add-on for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is out today, free to all players.
EA and PopCap have released Graveyard Variety Pack, the first free DLC for Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2.
The new update brings a new map, missions and other balance changes and gameplay features. The new map is Aqua Center, which was featured in the original Garden Warfare, though it has been zombified.
EA also added microtransactions that let you exchange real money for in-game currency. There’s a number of packs available, starting from $2.49 for 56,000 coins, and up to $20 for 630,000 coins.
Here’s everything new:
- The all-new Aqua Center map
- New quests located throughout the Backyard Battleground offering up exciting challenges
- New gameplay and control options
- Character tweaks, improvements, and balances
- A nighttime version of The Great White North map
Take a look at Graveyard Variety in the new trailer: