Want to get the most out of new MMORPG Black Desert Online?
Are you just about to get started with Black Desert Online? It’s a big game. Massive. You’re going to want to watch this video from Fevir because he’s been getting to grips with the game and has some splendid advice, including:
- How to tweak camera options and graphics settings.
- Managing the weight and inventory limitations.
- Where and how to turn in items for rewards.
- How to filter multiple visible quests.
- How to increase energy and knowledge to perform tasks and quests.
- Why you should give your character and alts family names.
- How to manage the all-important energy resources.
- Why you should play the rubbish minigame.
- How to get on talent and skills rankings.
- Why you should join a guild so you can learn more from other players.
It’s one of the best Black Desert Online guides we’ve seen so far. It’s probably a good idea to subscribe to Fevir Gaming.