The terror that was Li-Ming should now be a lot more easier to counter.
Blizzard has released a small new patch for Heroes of the Storm that should make a lot of players happy. Li-Ming, the game’s latest hero, received lots of balance tweaks to better represent her intended skill level.
The biggest changes for her, however, is reducing the mana regeneration bonus for Astral Presence to trigger when below 25 percent mana, instead of 50 percent, as well as removing the Ess of Johan talent entirely.
Rehgar, Anub’arak’s, and Stitches have also been balanced. Find the full list of notes below:
-Astral Presence (Talent)
- Mana Regeneration bonus now only triggers while below 25% Mana, rather than 50%
-Diamond Skin (Talent)
- Shield amount decreased from 25% to 20% of maximum Health
-Tal Rasha’s Elements (Talent)
- Ability Power bonus decreased from 20% to 10%
-Magic Missiles (Q)
- Damage reduced from 147 (+3.5% per level) to 147 (+3% per level)
-Arcane Orb (W)
- Ess of Johan (Talent) removed
- Triumvirate (Talent) – Distance traveled requirement reduced from 80% to 65% of maximum distance
-Lightning Shield (W)
- Rising Storm (Talent) – Damage bonus reduced from 20% to 10% per stack, Maximum stacks increased from 10 to 20
-Hardened Carapace (W)
- Shield amount increased from 242 (+4% per level) to 260 (+4% per level)
- Cooldown reduction on kill decreased from 15 to 12 seconds