Hit kill targets and unlock mods for your firepower.
Survarium’s Public Test Server has been upgraded this week, adding a stack of new features to the first-person shooter.
The most important update has to be the addition of mods to weapons – above you’ll find the first look of the weapons upgrade system in action.
You can unlock weapon mods by completing a set number of kills with each gun. Each weapon has three modification slots, allowing for the addition of sights, grips, muzzles and more.
Mods can’t be applied to the starting weapons in Survarium (PPSh, TT-33, Mosin rifle and the Winchester Model 1894) but everything else is fair game.
Now you’ve got every reason to break out your arsenal and get hunting other players.
Here’s all the weapon mods in the game so far:
- Muzzle Devices
- Flash Hider: reduces muzzle flashes.
- Vertical and horizontal muzzle breaks: decrease the vertical and horizontal recoil by 5%.
- Silencer: reduces the shot loudness, decreases the effective range by 10%.
- Duckbill: decreases the vertical dispersion of buckshot.
- Choke: decreases the dispersion of buckshot.
- Heavy barrel: reduces the dispersion by 20%.
- Long barrel: increases the effective range by 20%.
- Grips and Laser Sights
- LS (laser sight): reduces the dispersion when firing from the hip by 10%.
- Vertical grip: reduces recoil by 5%.
- Angled grip: reduces the scatter of fire in movement by 10%.
- Potato grip: reduces the sight sway by 15%.
- х2 scope.
- х3 scope.
- х4 scope.
- х6 scope.
- х8 scope.
- Alternate х3/х6 magnification scope.
- Alternate х4/х8 magnification scope.
- Gunstocks (only for AS VAL, 9A-91, VSS, VSK-94 instead of muzzle devices)
- Ergonomic stock: reduces recoil by 5%.
- Sniper stock: reduces the aiming time by 20%.