SWAT-style assault armour, eletric pods and deep sea loot crates also added.
The latest patch for Ark: Survival Evolved on Xbox One went live over the weekend.
This is the one that adds splitscreen play to the game, as well as three new creatures: the dung beetle, dimetrodon and gallimimus.
It also adds craft beer kegs, new assault armour and electric pods. Here’s a bunch of updates according to developer WildCard Studio:
- SWAT-style Assault Armor for all your raiding needs!
- Greenhouse structure pieces to aid survivors in growing crops
- The shockingly powerful Electric Prod easily capable of knocking you out.
- Deep-Sea Loot Crates: swim into the deep and discover the highly valuable loot that exists below
- Craftable Beer Kegs for making tasty brews, with various status enhancing effects, however the subsequent ‘hangover’ effects are not so pleasant!
- Loads of bug fixes, serious performance update (~15%), fixed memory leak
- Non-dedicated servers now support up to Eight survivors and 33% larger tether distance