The free content update for Cities: Skylines coming later this month has been detailed.
All players will received the patch on February 18, whether they purchase the new Snowfall expansion or not.
- Rain and fog-based cosmetic weather for existing maps outside the new “Winter” themed maps
- A new Theme Editor for map modding, allowing players to create new Map Themes ranging from different terrain styles to incredible alien worlds; here is one such incredible alien world
- Pretty cool, right?
- An expanded UI for public transportation management
- New Chirps from everyone’s favorite in-game social media avatar
- New Hats for everyone’s favorite in-game social media avatar
- Newfound respect for everyone’s favorite in-game social media avatar
Cities: Skylines – Snowfall, announced in January, will be released on PC, Mac, and Linux for $12.99 next week alongside the patch.