Xur’s return to the Tower was foretold.
It’s Friday. Which means Xur: Agent of the Nine, the only Destiny vendor capable of selling Exotic gear, is back again to the Tower. Xur won’t always bring Year 2 weapons, but he always has Year 2 armour.
Strange Coins and Glass Needle are two other items you can buy. The former is your lucky charm, you pop it before fighting bosses to increase your Exotic drop rate. The latter is used in re-rolling stats on Exotic armour pieces.
Xur can be found at the Speaker’s area of the Tower all the way at the back this weekend. Get your stuff before 9am GMT on Sunday, February 7, which is when he leaves.
See his full inventory below:
- Legacy Engram [Special weapon engram] – 31SC
- Immolation Fists [Exotic Titan gauntlets] – 13SC
- Radiant Dance Machines [Exotic Hunter leg armour] – 13SC
- THE STAG [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 13SC
- SUROS Regime [Exotic auto rifle] – 23SC
- Three of Coins – 7SC
- Glass Needle – 3SC
The Year 2 version of SUROS Regime is both better and worse than that of Year 1, and your purchase decision is not a clear cut.