Curve Digital are introducing a multiplayer mode to Action Henk when it hits PS4 and Xbox One this March, and it looks like a buttload of fun.
Action Henk is speedrunnng platformer, starring an 80’s and 90’s action figure who wants to prove he’s the speediest of them all by whooping the pants off his old rival, Dr. Kentony.
Released on PC last year, Action Henk is coming to consoles in March with a spiffy-looking multiplayer mode for PS4 and Xbox One. The new updates include:
- Race solo or against friends in the brand new local multiplayer mode and choose from over 30 action figure inspired characters
- More than 70 heart-in-mouth courses across 10 stunning HD worlds
- Epic boss challenges and mind-boggling bonus stages to prove you have what it takes to be the ultimate toy
- Challenge your friends or try and beat the ultimate world champions scores via the online leader boards
- Full achievement and trophy support
Commenting on the new multiplayer mode, Roel Ezendam, co-founder of developer RageSquid, said, “This is the ultimate Henk experience and we are so excited to be revealing the local multiplayer mode, which was the most asked for feature from our community. We cannot wait to get the game into the hands of console players and see what they think.”
Action Henk will release in early March for PS4, while the Xbox One version will be available on March 4.