Earlier this month, Nintendo announced a new Pokemon distribution event taking place at GAME UK and GameStop. Today, the firm revealed which Pokemon would be distributed.
From February 1-27, the first Pokemon to be distributed at GAME will be Mew for Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire or Pokemon X & Y. Owners of one or more of these games can head to the GAME counter where they will receive the code printed on a receipt.
Mew is a level 100 psychic-type Mythical Pokemon with the ability to synchronize and use the move pound.
This coincides with the release of the Pokemon TCG: Mythical Pokémon Collection—Mew scheduled to launch February 22. It is the first of the Mythical Pokemon Collections designed to celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the franchise.
It includes a special Mew promo card, a pin and two TCG Generations booster packs and a code to unlock the cards in the Pokemon TCG Online.
A plush as well as a Mew figurine with Great Ball from TOMY as well as a t-shirt will be offered at GAME exclusively.
Here’s the list per The Pokemon Company website. The US dates are posted below, which will should be the same for GAME UK.
- Celebi: March 1-24 – via Nintendo Network
- Jirachi: April 1- 24 – via Nintendo Network
- Darkrai: May 1-24 – via GameStop and GAME UK
- Manaphy: June 1-24 – via Nintendo Network
- Shaymin: July 1-24 – via Nintendo Network
- Arceus: August 1-24 – via GameStop and GAME UK
- Victini: September 1-24 – via Nintendo Network
- Keldeo: October 1-24 – via Nintendo Network
- Genesect: November 1-24 – via GameStop and GAME UK
- Meloetta: December 1-24 – via Nintendo Network