Here’s a quick glimpse of the Thieves Guild DLC coming soon to The Elder Scrolls Online.
The Thieves Guild is the first DLC game pack of 2016 for The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited and while an exact release date hasn’t been provided, Zenimax Studios Online says it’s “coming soon.”
According to DLC’s storyline, the Thieves Guild of Abah’s Landing s being “hunted by a mercenary guard force” known as the Iron Wheel. Members of this group wants to see the guild brought to justice over a heist “that went horribly wrong.”
Players will be recruited to and tasked with recovering lost treasures to help to restore the guild’s reputation.
As with previous releases, the Thieves Guild expansion will release in two parts: the DLC game pack, and a base game patch which will add scrolling combat text and a 64-bit PC/Mac client.
A list of just some of the content to expect is listed below:
Thieves Guild DLC
- Join the iconic Thieves Guild for the first time in ESO
- Hew’s Bane, a new zone available to characters of all levels and home of Abah’s Landing, the Thieves Guild headquarters, located in the southern peninsula of Hammerfell
- Hours of exciting new story content and quests that will take you through all your favorite areas of Tamriel
- A challenging, new 12-player trial: Maw of Lorkhaj
- Formidable new group bosses and delves to conquer
- The addition of new criminal activities
- A new passive skill line exclusive to members of the Thieves Guild
- Unique costumes, motifs, and item sets inspired by the devious Thieves Guild
Base Game Patch
- A 64-bit client for PC and Mac
- Improvements to grouping including incentives and cross-alliance grouping outside of the Grouping Tool
- Tons of combat and gameplay balance changes
- Scrolling combat text (SCT)
- Improvements and updates to Cyrodiil and its campaigns
- Access to content from other alliances in any order you choose upon reaching Veteran Rank 1
- Prioritization of animations during combat
- Improved facial animations for Mac
More detail on the DLC and the base-game patch will be detailed soon including the release dates, price, and more.