A few new tidbits of information for Final Fantasy 15 have escaped out of the latest issue of Weekly Jump.
Here’s what the scans reveals:
- Fire magic used in the grassy plains will cause the whole area to alight. This will hurt allies as well as enemies.
- Noctis can mount monsters and in an instant reduce its physical strength.
- Players will be able to attack monsters from the sky by jumping.
- A battle against technological device Magitek Armor was shown.
- Noctis is also shown sneaking into into enemy territory.
So, you can light friends on fire if you’re not careful, eh? Reminds me of a D&D session I once took part in a few years back, and I still get irritated when I think about it.
Final Fantasy 15 is releasing on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016, according to a promise from Hajime Tabata.