The first set of new features releasing in 2016 for the Xbox One Preview program will hit the console this month, with a focus on improved social features across console and PC.
Here’s just some of the features expected to roll from today:
- See who’s in a Party: See who’s in a Party before joining.
- Gamerscore Leaderboard: See where you stand relative to your friends by comparing total gamerscore.
- Re-arrange Pins on Home: Rearrange individual pins and view them offline.
- Updating Activity Feed in Xbox One: Will inform users when there are new items in their feed.
- Joinable Twitch Broadcasts: Game Hubs as well as the game tile make it easier to watch a friend’s broadcast.
- Improvements to Suggested Friends: New Friend Suggestions area in Community and the Friends list in the Guide on Xbox One.
- Hide games from ‘ready-to-install’ list: The ability to hide content such as betas, trials, games, and apps users no longer wish to install.
Other updates coming to Xbox One Preview and the Xbox Beta app include the Avatar Store, Xbox News, Trending improvements and compact mode for the Xbox App.
More information on each feature can be found over on Major Nelson’s blog.