Get loaded with Exotic gear in Destiny’s weekly fair.
Xur: Agent of the Nine is here for another week to trade you Exotic weapons and armour for some of your Strange Coins. Xur is no longer guaranteed to bring new, Year 2 weapons, but he’ll always have armour.
You can also buy Three of Coins and Glass Needle from him. The first increases your chance at getting an Exotic drop after killing bosses, the second is what you need if you’re looking to reroll stats on Exotic armour.
You can find Xur in the Vanguard Hall, on the right. He takes off 9am GMT on Sunday, November 29.
Here’s what you can spend your Coins on:
- Legacy Engram [Special weapon engram] – 31SC
- Helm of Saint-14 [Exotic Titan helmet] – 13SC
- Crest of Alpha Lupi [Exotic Hunter chest armour] – 13SC
- Light Beyond Nemesis [Exotic Warlock helmet] – 13SC
- The 4th Horseman [Exotic shotgun] – 23SC
- Three of Coins – 7SC
- Glass Needle – 3SC
The 4th Horseman is one of Year 1’s Exotics brought into Year 2, Is it worth buying?