Rocket League quite a bit of new content this December when Chaos Run launches on PlayStation Network.
According to Psyonix, the paid DLC content comes with a new arena called Wasteland which is the first “non-regulation” pitch to be made available in the game. It was based on a field from the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.
The content drop also contains “all sorts of badass goodies” like the following:
- Two new Battle-Cars: Ripper and Grog
- 12 new decals (six for each new Battle-Car)
- Two new paint types (Camo and Sun-Damaged)
- Two new wheels (Ripper and Grog)
- Two new Rocket Trails (Sandstorm, Nuts and Bolts)
- Three new Toppers (Boombox, Cow Skull, Mohawk)
- Three new antennas (Bomb Pole, Radioactive, Retro Ball – Wasteland)
- Five new Trophies
Other free content such as new Garage items and new music from Kevin Riepl are slated for release as well with additional announcements “coming up over the next few weeks.”
More information is available on the PS Blog.