The wares of Gunsmith Banshee-44 laid bare.
The Tower’s gunsmith, Banshee-44, is allowing everyone to place Foundry orders for select few weapons, or pick up what they ordered last week.
How does that work? First, you need to be level 1 or higher with Banshee. You do this by picking up weekly bounties and fulfilling them. Once you reach that level, you’ll have the ability to order Legendary weapons every week and have them be ready the next.
The weapons all come with randomised stats, but if you’re level 2 or higher, you get to pick.
Weekly bounties are:
- Häkke Test-A (auto rifle) – Use against Fallen
- Häkke Test-A (pulse rifle) – Use in the Crucible
- Häkke Test-A (pulse rifle) – Make precision shots
- Suros TSP-10 (pulse rifle) – Use against Hive
- Suros TSR-10 (rocket launcher) – Use in the Crucible
And Foundry orders are:
- Suros ARI-41 – Auto rifle
- Häkke Herja-D – Pulse rifle
- Häkke Lyudmila-D – Pulse rifle
- Suros JLB-47 – Rocket launcher
- Omolon Eirene RR4 – Sniper rifle